Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moving Day

Goodbye pretty blue wall :(
 So one of the reasons I haven't been blogging is because I've been preparing to move into my new apartment.  I don't think I mentioned this previously but my youngest sister, Jamiee, will be moving in with me this fall.  She was accepted to Sac State so she's moving here to Sacramento and staying with me.  This shall be interesting ;)  So I've been busy apartment hunting and packing the last couple of weeks, on top of working and all the other crazy things going on. Today was the actual "moving day."  My family came into town to help move the majority of my stuff.  I definitely got my exercise today.  And to top it off it was 100 degrees today! There's a little bit left to do which we will tackle in the morning. For now I'm exhausted and I hear my pillow calling me.

My future roomie and me

Goodnight from my brand new apartment! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment